Google Scholar Citations provide a simple way for authors to keep track of citations to their articles. You can check who is citing your publications, graph citations over time, and compute several citation metrics. You can also make your profile public, so that it may appear in Google Scholar results when people search for your name.
1. Sign to your Google account, or create one if you don't have one.
2. After you sign in, the Citations sign up form will ask you to confirm the spelling of your name, to enter your affiliation, etc.
3. On the next page, you will see a list of articles. Add the articles that are yours.
4. Once you're done with adding articles, it will ask you what to do when the article data changes in Google Scholar. You can either have the updates applied to your profile automatically or you can choose to review them beforehand.
5. Finally, you will see your profile.Once you are satisfied with the results, make your profile public.
1. Login to your Google Scholar Profile
2. On your My Citations page, select articles to export by clicking the checkbox beside each article. To select all articles in your My Citations list, click the checkbox at the top of the list.
3. Once you have selected the articles you'd like to export, click the Export button, then choose BibTeX. Click the Save button to save the file to your computer.
4. Log into your ORCID record.
5. In Works section of your record go to Add works then Import BibTeX. Select a BibTeX (.bib) file from your computer and click open.
6. The publications from the file will appear in a list with Save/Delete icons beside them: Important! Your import is not complete until you have saved each of the publications that you wish to add to your ORCID record. To Save a citation to your record, click the Save icon. You will be prompted to edit the citation; after making any needed changes, click Add to List to save the citation to your ORCID record
To export all articles from your profile, choose the "Export" option from the Actions menu. To export specific articles, select the desired articles and then choose the "Export" option. You can pick the format for the exported articles using the menu on the export page.