Submiting your work in the institutional repository KTISIS the direct promotion of your research project in global level, and the citations in your scientific work are increased. KTISIS is a part of a member of a global system of interoperate institutional repositories of open access, promoting the intellectual production of our university, promoting the scientific research and actively promoting in the new emerging model of scientific communication.
The institutional repository is a base for the timeless presentation of the work of the University promoting the history and his influence in the society. KTISIS provides the metadata as data provider through protocol of collection of meta-data OAI-PMH to the below service providers:
Base (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
University of Illinois OAI-PMH Data Provider
Advantages of reposit of material in KTISIS
- Concentration, promotion and long-term maintenance of scientific content
- Constant access of the content, easy search, localization through multiple search engines to the internet.
- The user and the recognizability in publishing is increased in global level.
- The citations to the work of academics and researches are increase.
- Open access to full texts of scientific content and fast disposal of the research results.
- Monitoring of the scientific content through statistic tools.